Attends Premier Underwear
- Premium Overnight Protection
- 100% Breathability helps improve comfort and helps promote healthy skin.
- Our most absorbent underwear ever, locks liquid away faster.
- Leak protection for confident days and dignified nights.
- High Rise, Full-Fit Protection, Ultra-Plush Design.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Incontinence is experienced by nearly 400 million people worldwide. It affects people differently, but overall, it has the ability to compromise your quality of life.
Most of us in caregiving roles, whether professionally or out of necessity, know we need to care for ourselves in addition to our clients or loved ones. But how can taking care of ourselves be effortless and enjoyable and not just more work? Caregivers are experts on how to make others feel good, and our wheelhouses are full of knowledge, so why isn’t it easy to apply all those techniques to ourselves? Why isn’t it easy for caregivers to be good self-caregivers as well? And, how can that change?
If anyone tells you that supporting a person with incontinence isn’t stressful, they haven’t had to do it. Personally, I have an adult son who has been incontinent his entire life. When I tell people this, they imagine a paralyzed or bed ridden individual, one who is changed at home, with all the supplies handy, acquiescent and compliant. But that is not the case.